Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Break Has Come



Oh hallelujah, this week of school is finally over. We all know what that means- SPRING BREAK. I mentioned Tuesday, with this trip less than a week away and all of the excitement of Adair it would be a wonder if I made acceptable grades on my test this week. I took them today-IT WILL BE A WONDER.

The majority of my study time this week turned into “WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR NEXT WEEK? & HOW AM I GOING TO WEAR IT?” time. Good news, packing will now be 10x easier.
One of the things I am most excited to wear is this FAB.U.LOUS. necklace, that will be available on www.shopadair.com late next week. It is a statement, nonetheless.



 I wanted wear it as an accent with a simple white tank, black maxi skirt, and an arm full of bangles. You know, going for the beachy look. I found a black maxi at Old Navy and for only $24. Deal.
I can’t wait to see how it comes together. I’ll be posting pics- yall can let me know what ya think!

Also in the Adair winners' circle, Jen Stansell, Morgan Bailey, and Shelby Mckinney are the lucky ones that will be receiving our Electric Wallets! Hope yall enjoy! Be sure to like Adair on Facebook to get the latest on FREE giveaways like this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment