Tuesday, March 27, 2012

At The Crack Of The Bat, I Found The HAT


Spring has sprung and along with it… Carolina Cup, one of the Carolina’s college kid’s events of the year. Bring on the pastels, Lilly Prints, bowties, and HATS (my fav part of this planning- obviously)! Although I haven’t decided on a dress, I HAVE THE HAT! I scooped it up back in February at America’s Mart while buying for Adair {when you find something you love, you just can’t leave without it}. As soon as I saw it, I new I wanted to create my outfit around it: I just loved the natural/raw vibe it has. However, I think Ill keep my chosen one a secret until the big day so, you guys can see my whole look put together! My dress will be one of two Adair New Arrivals that will be up tomorrow, but they are both so darn cute I can’t pick one.

 On a side note- I won’t be the only one repping Adair at the Cup, which makes me a VERY happy girl! I can’t wait to see some of our styles floating around: it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!

Anyways, Happy Tuesday, yall! After tomorrow, we will be on the down hill slope for the weekend- until then, here’s a little hat fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment