Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And... He's Legal


My little (or not so little) brother is turning EIGHTTEEN today! It should be an exciting day for him, I mean he does get to see me tonight for dinner- haha. I have a feeling this weekend he will be celebrating because Lord knows; he will be in bed by 10:30 on this Wednesday night. He may be 18, but he is still under Momma’s roof – yes, as a Senior in high school if you are in the Cook house, you still have a bed time {my mom is a 4th grade teacher & you better believe her children get their full 8 hrs}! Back on track,
 HAPPY BIRHTDAY RILE!



My past two days have been a chaotic mess of note cards, textbooks, and Redbull!


Lucky for you, I was able to take just enough time away from school to get some new stuff up on Adair!! All of these dresses just SCREAM SPRING! All of the colors, although from different pallets, are just perfect for this sun shinning weather we have been having! Hope yall love them as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment