Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Real Deal, Meet Steal

I am a sucker for a versatile pair of shoes  addition to my wardrobe. When shoe shopping lately, Dolce Vita seemed to be the stand out brand in the wedge world. 
These 3 neutrals were my top picks...

via
Decision time didn't come easy but, I went with the Julie Sandal in Cognac (top right). I thought they would be the most accepting of my wide feet and cankles :-). Not to mention, season-less thanks to the versatility of the leather! So, just like that my day was made: these beauties were headed my way!

Two days later my roomie came in with a target bag and whipped out these (bottom right)...

left, right
Yeah, I know. I was thinking the same thing- YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDING ME! There, right before my eyes, was one of my top three for $30 AND the faux leather looked amazing! The next day, I was scavenging around Forever 21 and what do I find? The little beauties on the left. So, I pulled the trigger snagged those, headed to target grabbed those, and sent the Julie's right back as soon as she arrived!

That is right, 2 pairs< 1 pair.
I'll take it!



No comments:

Post a Comment