Thursday, May 24, 2012

Current Crush: LIFE

So, you may be tired of hearing it, but I just love summer months! 
Things are really picking up in the Adair world and I couldn't be more excited. It's nice actually having time to devote and seeing things head in a positive direction! 

I have been reviewing the images from the shoot on Saturday. Here is a new little gem for your eyes- what do y'all think?

Alex sporting our Call Me Queen Fuchsia Blouse, White Knight Skinnys, and assortment of bangles! 
There are so many things I love about this pic. The arm candy, Salud Beer Shop's lime trimmed window that's the perfect compliment to our look, Alex's mysterious facial expressions- heart, seriously, skips a beat.


Thought this was appropriate: it seems lately life is rewarding me for, well, loving life. Is it just me or does summer leave y'all in a "LIFE IS GOOD" state too?


No comments:

Post a Comment