Monday, May 21, 2012

On A Bright Note

It's been an unusually peppy Monday here.
Sun is shining, birds are chirping, and it is the first day of summer school for me ( as dreaded as this is, even it didn't bring me down)! I think my adrenaline is still churning from a beyond fab weekend!
High light of the weekend- ADAIR PHOTO SHOOT! 
All Friday was spent prepping and running around for the shoot and Saturday morning all of my visions came to life :-)!

Here are a few behind the scenes pics from the day...


Is Alex not the most gorgeous, striking, sky scraper legged, 17 year old (yes, you read it right, 17) you have ever seen!? 



These shots (if you can even call them that) are straight off of my handy dandy iphone- thank the lord for Instagram!  I can not wait to see the images captured by our photographer for the day, Lauren Harris!

Also, checkout these babes, Lindsey and Megan, repping Adair! (LOVE GETTING THESE PHOTOS! SEND THEM TO info@shopadair.com)


Clearly they love Instagram too!





No comments:

Post a Comment