Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


A birthday celebration is aways a good way to start off the weekend! This shindig was for Brandy (my bff’s sis, who feels like fam to me too. one of the funniest, carefree, "what you see is what you get" kinda girls you will ever meet. the bomb.com hair dresser- you should all go see her at Valeria Salon and Spa in Huntersville).  Brandy’s line of the night was “It’s my birthday & I’ll cry if I want too!”, but I didn’t see her shed a tear all night- ha! 

Girl knows how to work the camera!


The rest of the weekend was a family filled, jellybean popping, whole lotta fun Easter celebration! Grant and I bounced from house to house-spending time with our families and stuffing our faces!


The Easter Bunny brought me a nice surprise! The perfect personalize accessory for a college gal like myself! Check out Waxing Poetics sorority collection here, love their twist on sorority gear!


Off to grandmaw's we went, fixins in tow (my grandparents live right across the street)! Not much can get my amlost 15 yr- old dog Buddy off his bed-the ham got 'em! So, Bud came to lunch too!



& now, its Monday again! Hoping for some new arrivals up this afternoon, a trunk show tomorrow, a shipment of TO-DIE-FOR jewels in Wednesday- lots going on in the next three days! Thank the Lord, not one single test this week (that sure puts a smile on my face)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment