Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the air.



Love, love, love- this four letter word pretty much sums up my weekend.

Loved opening boxes of new Adair product Friday afternoon!

Loved our Fashionistas Party at Irresistible Portraits Friday night. Karen and her team were great and we loved being able to help support Focus on a Cure. 

Grant helping at the Fashionistas Party! Obviously not his ideal Friday night- how can you not love him?!

 Love my momma who celebrated her 40-somethingth birthday on Saturday! Grant and I took her breakfast in bed (chicken minis to be exact- can’t beat em)! Happy Birthday again, Mom! Love ya! 
If I would have snapped a pic of this I don't think she would claim me any longer!

Love my ADPi’s and KA’s that rallied for UNCC’s Homecoming game! 2nd place in homecoming cup- we’ll take it!

Loved my Sunday Funday with the fam. A continuation of Mom’s birthday celebration (turned whole family helping brother Valentine’s Day shop for his special someone) was the perfect way to wind down my weekend.

Lets hope this love continues over to tomorrow- Happy Valentines Day Yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment