Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Denim On Top

I don’t know about yall, but I am about sick and tired of this wishy washy weather. I mean seriously Sunday night, here in Charlotte, it was SNOWING and then we wake up Monday to high 50’s. Mother Nature needs to make up her mind and I’ll be honest, I would prefer that she choose SPRING! Not only am I much more productive when its warm, but I am so ready for a shift in wardrobe! There is one piece that is going to linger into Spring with me- my denim oxford! love it.

It’s without a doubt, one of my MUST have layering pieces! For chilly days (like today, blah) it can be layered under your favorite crew neck sweater or paired with a fur vest. When it warms up a bit, throw it on unbuttoned over your newest dress, then belt-BAM, you’ve got a fresh new look!

We will be getting this little beauty in on www.shopadair.com next week! I can't wait play around with it and create a few inspirational looks for you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment