Monday, June 4, 2012

Sweet and Easy: Summertime

thank the lord, we have once again made it to sweet sweet summer
lightening bugs are out, sunburns are soaking in, and a day lounging by the pool is a day well spent. 
i had one of my first pool days of the summer this past weekend-in my book, that means it's officially summer time. i'm trying to make this best of this summer because it will be my last. next summer, i will be in the real world- ahhhhh.

one of my summer must-haves:
a few mix and match suits (bathing suits, that is).

asos.com has been my few found treasure land this year. they have such a great selection and their suit sizes run separate for tops and bottoms-this is a must for my pear shape.

a few gems...

here

here


what are your favs from 

No comments:

Post a Comment