Friday, June 15, 2012

...And We Have A Graduate

Cook # 2 has officially made it. 
Rile is a graduate! 

I have to admit, I have a pretty top notch brother! We've grown oddly close over the past few years (maybe too close at times, haha), but he is still my little brother so, I am gonna be a little sappy- I'm really proud of the guy he is turned into. He is personable, outgoing, smart, and he knows how to have a good time like his big sis!

Actually, he is already celebrating by jumping out of planes!


I literally got this pic via text about fifteen minutes ago. My mom is still recovering from the slight heart attack she had when she was told Riley was sky diving- ALL IS CLEAR HE IS SAFE AND LANDED!

On to a happy weekend- hope you all have a great one!
Here are a few tunes that are setting the tone for my weekend. 

http://grooveshark.com/playlist/Summer+2012/74545164

No comments:

Post a Comment