Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, Hey There!

Reading blogs has been one of my go-to pass times for the past year or so: they have proven to be not only entertaining, but also motivating. I’ve let that motivation take lead and now here I am with my very own blog.

 I’m the typical 20 year old, I spend late nights in the library, babysit for a little extra cash, live for Thursdays (the college student’s Friday), and dream of a successful future. My fairly normal life got a little more complex this past year when my itch for fashion transformed into a full on business. Shopadair.com, my young women’s clothing boutique, launched this past August. It has become everything and more that I expected, and I love watching it expand.
It hasn’t been a stress-free process, but with my strong support system I’ve been able to manage. My parents, who I will never be able to thank enough, have been the wheels that have kept the “Sydney” bus a-rollin: nothing helps like a mama’s pick me up and a daddy’s hug. I would be nowhere with out them or the faith they’ve had in me over the past year. Along with my parents, my boyfriend (Grant), little brother (Riley), bffl (Brittany), and sorority sisters have been the BOMB.COM-love them all to the moon and back.
love my momma.
my main men.
these girls keep me sane. 

As we start a new year, I am sure my life will continue in a whirlwind: all I can say is, I’M READY! Hope yall have enjoyed. There will be lots more to come- Adair, everyday life, and everything in between!

No comments:

Post a Comment