Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Focus, focus, focus- I can do it.

Spring break, Adair, clothes for Spring Break, Adair new arrivals, Spring break, Adair trunk shows, Spring Break-oh, and midterms. Sooo much on my mind. How am I suppose to get school work done when all I want to do is fast-forward one week so I can be laying on the beach and wearing all of my new Adair pieces that will be perfect for the warm weather? It’s probably the most difficult thing I have had to do in months. Say a little prayer for me, please.



I am so checked out, I almost forgot to start our second competition on Facebook. Lucky for you, I remembered. We are giving away THE WALLETS OF ALL WALLETS. They are one of my favorite styles. You can seriously fit everything in them and the best part is, when you don’t want to drag your oversized bag along they double as a clutch! Just be sure you “LIKE” our page on Facebook and share this image on your wall to be entered. We will be choosing 3 winners this Thursday evening! Good Luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment