Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hello, 13!

January is on its way out the door and, boy, what a great start to 2013 it has been! I know I am 29 days late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR! For me 2012 was nothing less than thrilling and refreshing; I can already tell 2013 is going to follow in its same foot steps! For those of you who don't know, this is my last semester of undergrad and I am beyond words excited to see what comes in my next chapter! 

 The Adair world has also been running full throttle with the start of the new year! January has consisted of lots of new buying, branding, and planning for the future- y'all buckle up there is a lot coming your way! ;) Not only do we have fresh looks coming for our adored customers, but also an updated space for those local customers. That's right, Adair's "office/showroom" has had a facelift!
 

Sorry the pics are a little blurry (I was workin with my iphone)! As always if you are in the Charlotte/Concord area and would like to come do a little hands on shopping shoot us an email (info@shopadair.com) and we will make it happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment